Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Random Top Ten

Random Top Ten!!!

Top Ten Board Games

10. Balderdash
Making up fake words is fun.

9. Scattergories
Amazing how easy it is to get quickly stumped on seemingly easy categories.

8. Trouble
The best of the "roll a pair of dice and move around" games

7. Chess
If I was better it would rank higher . . .

6. Monopoly
A fun game that gets boring too quickly.

5. Scrabble
The wordsmith in me is a fan, but the spacial relations handicap I must shoulder makes me not as good as I'd like to be.

4. Pictionary
I love that drawing skill means not much.

3. Encore
Sing lyrics to songs featuring a key word. Awesome game.

2. Trivial Pursuit
I can never get anyone to play, though.

1. Taboo
I love this game, and it's one where my facility with words has no obstacles.

Until Whenever

2 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

These are 10 of my favorites as well, and I don't know anyone else who likes Encore, so hooray!