Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Random Top Ten

Random Top Ten!!!

Top Ten Chickens

10. Chicken Stir-Fry

9. Chicken in Red Curry Sauce - I don't get Thai nearly enough.

8. Roast Chicken - When done right.

7. Chicken Sandwich - I'm partial to Ranch 1's.

6. Chicken Marsala - Mushroomy goodness.

5. Barbecue Chicken - Again, when done right.

4. Chicken Parmigiana - To be fair, put good red sauce and melted mozzarella on pretty much anything and I'm happy. I once ate an entire plate of shrimp parmigiana in which the shrimp hadn't been shelled.

3. General Tso's Chicken - Kind of like chicken candy.

2. Fried Chicken - I miss Roy Rogers.

1. Buffalo Wings - Butter, hot sauce, and blue cheese are one of the world's most inspired flavor combinations. The chicken is almost an afterthought.

Until Whenever

1 comment:

Roger Owen Green said...

Oh, EATING chicken. I thiought it was going to include Superchicken and other such characters. Never mind.