Random Top Ten!!
Top Ten Ice Cream Flavors
10. Pistachio - When I was a kid I used to order pistachio ice cream at Carvel all the time. My parents thought I was weird.
9. Blueberry - Hard to find, but, really, a perfect ice cream flavor when you think about it. Blueberries and cream?
8. Chocolate - The standby.
7. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough - I shouldn't like this, it's so silly a concept, but I do.
6. Mint Chocolate Chip - Especially with big chips.
5. Vanilla - Make it Haagen-Dazs vanilla and it jumps several places up. Still, a good vanilla ice cream is it's own special treat, wonderful in its purity.
4. Coffee - One of those flavors where quality is key. A bad coffee ice cream is just bad. But a good coffee ice cream is delicious.
3. Cherry Garcia - The only trademarked flavor here, but it deserves it. Chocolate and cherries; an inspired duo.
2. Pumpkin - One of my favorite things about the fall. Good pumpkin ice cream is a true pleasure.
1. Coconut - Another flavor that can be hard to find, so that whenever do I snatch it up quick. A chain of homemade ice cream shops in the While Mountains region of New Hampshire always has this "on tap" and I almost always get it when we're vacationing up there. A little bit of heaven on earth.
P.S. - Yes, I am excited about the onset of nice weather and warm summer days. Why do you ask?