Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Random Top Ten

Random Top Ten!

Top Ten Candy Bars

10. Twix - It's a cookie and a candy bar!

9. Snickers - Noting fancy, but it gets the job done.

8. Dove Bar (Dark) - Dark chocolate rules over all chocolates.

7. Kit Kat - Kind of like a Twix, but better somehow.

6. Mounds - Coconut and chocolate get along well.

5. Hershey's Dark - Dark, like I said.

4. York Peppermint Patty - Mint and chocolate could break up the marriage of coconut and chocolate.

3. 100 Grand - A mix of all sorts of good stuff.

2. Charleston Chew - Remarkable frozen.

1. Baby Ruth - I like these with ice and Coke, all mixed together in my mouth.

Until Whenever

1 comment:

Eddie said...

Can't believe you didn't include Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Chocolate and Peanut Butter is the ultimate partnership, better even than mint and chocolate. I', allergic to coconut, so that's a relationship I don't approve of.

You are so right about dark chocolate. I love it!