Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Random Top Ten

Random Top Ten!

Top Ten Candy Bars

10. Twix - It's a cookie and a candy bar!

9. Snickers - Noting fancy, but it gets the job done.

8. Dove Bar (Dark) - Dark chocolate rules over all chocolates.

7. Kit Kat - Kind of like a Twix, but better somehow.

6. Mounds - Coconut and chocolate get along well.

5. Hershey's Dark - Dark, like I said.

4. York Peppermint Patty - Mint and chocolate could break up the marriage of coconut and chocolate.

3. 100 Grand - A mix of all sorts of good stuff.

2. Charleston Chew - Remarkable frozen.

1. Baby Ruth - I like these with ice and Coke, all mixed together in my mouth.

Until Whenever

1 comment:

EM said...

Can't believe you didn't include Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Chocolate and Peanut Butter is the ultimate partnership, better even than mint and chocolate. I', allergic to coconut, so that's a relationship I don't approve of.

You are so right about dark chocolate. I love it!