Random Top Ten!!
Random Top Ten!
Random Top Ten Drinks
(Disclaimer - I don't drink alcohol)
10. Good Coffee Milkshake - I love me a good milkshake.
9. Coke Zero - My current favorite soft drink. For once the "it tastes just like the real thing" marketing crap ain't.
8. Virgin Pina Colada - Coconut and pineapple are just so happy together. They're the couple you'd be shocked to hear divorced.
7. Coconut Yoo-Hoo - Not the coconut-flavored chocolate Yoo-Hoo, but the old-school, just coconut flavor. Haven't had it in, literally, decades.
6. Coffee - An essential ingredient to the day.
5. Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha - Would be an essential ingredient of the day if it a) weren't $5 a pop and b) weren't damn unhealthy.
4. Chocolate Milk - Cold chocolate milk in a clear glass, made with whole milk and Quik. One of life's most elegant pleasures.
3. Orange Juice - I often imagine this is what the nectar of the Gods must have tasted like.
2. Grape Juice - I've always loved grape-flavored things, and this is my favorite of them. Just purply goodness in every drop.
1. Dole Orchard Peach Juice - I wish juices didn't have calories. I really wish this one didn't. Like drinking a wonderfully ripe and sunny peach. Damn, now I want some.