100 Things I Love About The Simpsons
1. Homer's girlish giggle.
2. When Marge gets her hair mussed.
3. Bart's emotional voice - Cartwright does a great job at getting at that tremulous quality a kid's voice gets when they are going to cry.
4. Maggie giving the unibrowed baby the evil eye.
5. Phil Hartman's Lionel Hutz voice.
6. Phil Hartman's Troy McClure voice.
7. Moe's stubbly legs.
8. Lisa's excited little-girl voice.
9. Dr. Hibbard's non-sequiter laughs.
10. "I'd like to buy your rock."
11. Nelson's soft side.
12. The fact that any attempted musical version of A Streetcar Named Desire will have to live in the shadow of a version starring yellow-skinned people with bizzare overbites.
13. That God has five fingers.
14. Ned Flanders getting angry.
15. A yard filled with dumb Homer relatives.
16. Grampa falling asleep in the middle of a story.
17. Milhouse's flirting.
18. The Edge, Larry, and Adam rolling their eyes at another Bono speech.
19. Sideshow Bob's mellifluous voice.
20. "Itchy's a jerk."
21. Homer's conversations with his brain.
22. Roy's short-lived stay with the Simpsons in the Poochie episode.
23. Church organ version of "In A Gada Da Vida."
24. Mr. Burns' brother, George Burns.
25. Smithers' peppy sperm/
26. The tire fire.
27. Barney's Irish tenor.
28. That when the three-eyed fish blink, the eyes blink in order, and not all at once.
29. Sharri Bobbins getting sucked into a jet engine.
30. "You tried your best and failed miserable. The lesson is, never try."
31. Kearny's kid.
32. That barfly with the trucker's hat. When does he get an episode.
33. Apu's American accent.
34. Frank Grimes' death.
35. Bart wishing he had an elephant, when he did.
36. Homer's teenaged naivete.
37. Teen Marge with her hair down.
38. Principle Skinner in 'Nam.
39. Homer's reading glasses.
40. Burns: I think I'll donate a million dollars to the orphanage. When pigs fly.
(Burns and Smithers laugh, and then a pig flies by the window)
Smithers' Will you be donating that million dollars, sir?
Burns: I'd rather not.
41. Santa's Little Helper's dumb and happy stare.
43. The Philip Glass rendition of the Simpsons theme.
44. A single tear coming out of Darryl Strawberry's eye.
45. That the great boss Scorpio is a James Bond villain.
46. Lisa getting high on theme park ride water.
47. Homer using his gun to open his beer.
48. Homer's war against the hip dean.
49. Couch gags.
50. "I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!"
51. Homer's car for the Everyman.
52. Homer losing his mother again.
53. Willie wrestling a wolf.
54. Homer eating his donut-head.
55. Cletus' theme song.
56. Comic book guy's ponytail.
57. Marge the cop.
58. Kent Brockman's Eye on Springfield montage.
59. Bart and Milhouse going crazy, Broadway-style.
60. "Sleep! That's when I'm a Viking!"
61. Bart as the doorman at a bordello.
62. The Flaming Moe theme song.
64. Homer accidentally listening to subliminal vocabulary tapes.
65. Tom Jones chained to the stage floor.
66. Lisa's addiction to the Corey hotline.
67. Dental plan!
68. Johnny Carson lifting a car.
69. Bart on the Conan O'Brien show.
70. "Fame was like a drug. But what was even more like a drug were the drugs. "
71. The "you don't win friends with salad" dance.
72. Mayor Quimby's ever-present sash.
73. Mr. Sparkle.
74. Homer's mumu.
75. Homer and George Bush, Sr. fighting in a sewer.
76. The very tall man parading a pantsed Nelson through town.
77. Kirk Van Houten's "Can I Borrow a Feeling?"
78. The gay steel mill.
79. Armin Tanzarian.
80. "The goggles, they do nothing!"
81. Homer as Ganesh.
82. Jasper in the freezer.
83. Ron Howard's jerkiness.
84. Max Power.
85. A duel with motorcycles.
86. An episode devoted to mocking disgruntled fans.
87. The death of Maude Flanders.
88. Lisa's wedding.
89. Lenny and Carl's devotion.
90. "Marge, please don't tell anyone about my "busy" hands. Not for me. But I am so respected, it would destroy the town to hear it."
91. Lisa crushing on Nelson.
92. Maggie's escape from the Ayn Rand School for Tots.
93. The Simpsons doing a song and dance after having their skin ripped off.
94. A straight reading of The raven.
95. Homer's elegant eating of potato chips in space.
96. Tony Bennett's Capital City song.
97. Maggie terrorizing Homer with a nail gun.
98. Marge's portrait of Mr. Burns.
99. An angry Grampa running up to his room, slamming the door, and blasting "In the Mood" really, really loud.
100. "It's wonderful, Marge. I've never felt so accepted in all my life. These people looked deep within my soul and assigned me a number based on the order in which I joined."