Back! And Lazy!
As is my wont, I return from a long hiatus with a lazy meme post! Courtesy this time of that spin-kicking frog over at Electronic Cerebrectomy.
1. I've come to realize that my last kiss... was too long ago (i.e.; not today).
2. I am listening to... a lot of U2 after failing (for the umpteenth time) to convince my brother-in-law that Bono is truly the greatest rock singer ever. Ben reconvincing myself.
3. I talk... to my wife and kids more than anyone else.
4. I want... the new Michael Chabon book. And a rotisserie for my grill. And the new 100 in the Shade cast recording.
5. My best friend(s)... and I don't get together enough. The perils of adulthood and kids and responsibilities.
7. The weather is... warm and humid, but pleasantly so.
8. I hate it when people... assume the primacy of their viewpoint or wishes. Arrogance.
9. Love is... more powerful than I usually remember.
10. Marriage is... long-term. Not for the sprinter.
11. Somewhere, someone is thinking... "I'm hungry." Not as in "is it lunch time yet?" but as in "I may die today if I don't eat." How is it possible that we (I) can push that fact out of our (my) mind(s) 99.999999% of the time?
12. I'll always... want more. The curse of being human.
13. I have a secret crush on... Secret? None really. Rikki Lake is the one people usually find baffling though.
14. The last time I cried was... Months ago.
15. My cell phone is... small.
16. When I wake up in the morning... I despair at another day of work. Unless it's Saturday or Sunday. That's when I'm a viking!
17. Before I go to bed... I usually watch a little Scrubs.
18. Right now I am thinking about... how soon I can get out of here on a sunny Friday.
19. Babies are... really good at making you feel completely inadequate.
20. I go on MySpace... Almost never.
21. Today I... will finish a project at work and beat a hasty retreat to the suburbs.
22. Tonight I... will finally clean/organize the basement.
23. Tomorrow I... will spend time with two antic three-year olds. Awesome.
24. I really want to... find a more engaging, less stressful, less commutey, job.
25. Someone who will most likely repost this? I'm coming late to the party here, so likely no one. Maybe Roger.