Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Things That Make Tosy and Cosh Want to SMASH!!

My Ti-Faux, after all of 16 months of wobbly, crash-prone, oft-infuriating service, has died completely. Won't turn on, just flashes red intermittently. Can't open the DVD drawer to get at the DVD (first disc of the first season of Fraggle Rock) sitting in it. Can't get at the hard drive to access tens of hours of TV, almost all unwatched. Can't get at the twins' favorite episodes of Sesame Street or Barney. And all tech support could offer was a $150 replacement since, of course, it's no longer under warranty. $150 for a model that clearly is not worth the shipping costs to get it to me, never mind $50. Technology is great and all, but it makes me want to tear my hair out far too often.


Until Whenever

1 comment:

Roger Owen Green said...

Bummer. I don't even HAVE any hair, and I blame technology.