I posted earlier about how my Ti-Faux exploded leaving me exposed and rudderless. The gory details about what its untimely demise has wrought:
- Haven't seen the last three episodes of Veronica Mars (and yet remain remarkably ignorant of the identity of Dean O'Dell's killer!)
- Missed my first Lost in two years last Wednesday.
- Am now three (I think) episodes of Heroes behind, and am almost a month into the "Psychic cop, radioactive guy, and bluetooth girl invade HRG and Claire's home" cliffhanger.
- Still haven't seen that Gilmore Girls Lane's shower ep that the machine died during.
- Was going to give The Black Donnellys a try. Not anymore.
- Have only seen bits and pieces of American Idol, not being able to record and speed through.
- Missed the last new Office and a few 30 Rocks, Scrubs, and ERs.
- Missed STEPHEN SONDHEIM - Tosy and Cosh oracle and figure of worship - on THE SIMPSONS - Tosy and Cosh "best television program ever. Yes, Charlie Brown, AUGHHH! indeed.
- The networks only offer streams, and for some reason watching TV on my laptop at home never seems to happen. for one thing, I watch most of this stuff with the wife, and it's not the most comfortable viewing situation to share a laptop screen.
- The iTunes stuff won't for some reason download right on my laptop, and watching a TV show on the monitor in my basement is just not enjoyable. Also, at $1.99 a pop, that habit could get expensive and right quick.