Monday, March 13, 2006

Won't You?

An alphabet-inspired meme from Lefty:

A - Age: 31
B - Band listening to right now: None. A few hours ago, The Clash. Just got London Calling. Pretty good.
C - Career future: Can it be more and more and more business writing? I hope not. I suspect yes.
D - Dad's name: John
E - Easiest person to talk to: The wife.
F - Favorite song: Song? No genre to help me winnow the herd? Let's say Sondheim's "No More."
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Bears.
H - Hometown: A small town in New Jersey.
I - Instruments: Fake piano and fake guitar--none for real.
J - Proposal writer for an accounting firm.
K - Kids: Two.
L - Longest car ride ever: NJ to Florida with no stopping (couldn't find a hotel)
M - Mom's name: Margery
N - Number of jobs you've had: 10 or so?
P - Phobia[s]: No real phobias. I don't like the idea of falling to my death, or of being suffocated, but who does?
Q - Quote: "I know there's a balance, I see it when I swing past" - John Mellencamp. Seriously.
R - Reason to smile: New Sopranos.
S - Song you sang last: "In My Life"
T - Time you wake up: 6:30 EST
U - Unknown fact about me: I first dated my wife when we were 13 years old.
V - Vegetable you hate: Carrots in their cooked state.
W - Worst habit: Nail-biting?
X - X-rays you've had: Knee, lungs, teeth.
Y - Yummy food: Bacon. Wrapped in bacon.
Z - Zodiac sign: Virgo

No comments: