Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Me! Me!! ME!!!

Pilfered from SamuraiFrog:

1. Were you named after anyone?
I am technically Tosy and Cosh the Third, so yes.

2. When was the last time you cried?
Watching WALL-E a few weeks ago.

3. What is your favorite lunch meat?
Rare roast beef.

4. Do you have kids?
Two. Twin girls, will be five in a little over a month.

5. If you were another person would you be friends with you?
Probably not. I'm a bit on the anti-social side; very awkward and ill-at ease socially. I really don't have many friends.

6. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Too much.

7. Do you still have your tonsils?
Nope. Taken out, along with the adenoids, when I was five or six.

8. Would you bungee jump?
No. I HATE the sensation of falling. Although I do like diving off of high dives. Maybe it's falling feet first I hate.

9. What is your favorite cereal?
Cocoa Crispies. Chocolaty goodness.

10. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Only if they won't come off otherwise. I destroy a lot of heels that way.

11. Do you think you are strong?
Physically? Strong enough. Emotionally? Not too.

12. What is your favorite ice cream?
Haagen-Dazs vanilla.

13. What is the first thing you notice about people?
Age. Are they older than me? Younger?

14. Red or pink?
Red. Pink is too wishy-washy, as if it started to go somewhere and gave up halfway.

15. What is the least favorite thing about yourself?
Lack of willpower. With diet, with writing, being creative. I have time to write more, I spend an hour and a half a day on trains, but I don't.

16. Who do you miss the most?
My aunt who dies when I was little. I think she would have gotten me in a way others don't.

17. What color shoes are you wearing?
Black.

18. What was the last thing you ate?
Lucky Charms. (The 7-11 didn't have single-serving Cocoa Crispies.

19. What are you listening to right now?
The quiet sounds of a conference room, pecking at laptops.

20. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Honestly? No idea.

21. Favorite smells?
Bacon. Roasting turkey. Cinnamon.

22. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
My wife. Yesterday. We needed margarine.

23. Favorite sports to watch?
Basketball. NBA.

24. Hair color?
Dark brown.

25. Eye color?
Blue.

26. Do you wear contacts?
No, glasses for movies, driving, TV, etc. Which means they typically go in my bag when I get on the train and come out again when I get in the car at the end of the day.

27. Favorite food?
Lamb.

28. Scary movies or happy endings?
Good endings.

29. Last movie you watched?
Tinker Bell. You know, it wasn't bad.

30. What color shirt are you wearing?
White with black checks.

31. Summer or winter?
Summer, in a landslide.

32. Hugs or kisses?
Kisses.

33. Favorite desserts?
Ice cream. Cheesecake. Coconut sorbet.

34. I’m most likely to
Overeat.

35. I’m least likely to
Undereat.

36. What book are you reading now?
Downtown Owl, by Chuck Klosterman. His first novel. Reads just like you'd imagine a Klosterman novel would. Which is a good thing.

37. What is on your mouse pad?
Some work HR thing.

38. What did you watch on television last night?
How I Met Your Mother, House, Two and a Half Men.

39. Favorite sounds?
Music. Good music.

40. Rolling Stones or The Beatles?
The Beatles. Never cottoned to the Stones.

41. What is the furthest you’ve been from home?
St. Petersberg, Russia. Sang with the Rutgers University Glee Club at the Ginka Capella. Ate meals home-cooked by a heavy-set, matronly Russian woman. Heaven.

42. Do you have a special talent?
Not really.

43. Where were you born?
Jersey City, NJ.

Until Whenever

No comments: