Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Pug

A quick and silly meme taken from Samurai Frog:

Rules:

1. Put your music player on Shuffle

2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.

3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER WHAT(this is in capital letters, so it is very serious).

1. IF SOMEONE SAYS “IS THIS OKAY” YOU SAY?
"I Want to Hold your Hand" - The Beatles. Kind of creepy.

2. WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
"This House Is Empty" - Elvis Costello. Harsh.

3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
"Anthropology" - Charlie Parker. Sounds sophisticated, but not.

4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
"Our Time" - Stephen Sondheim. How optimistic.

5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE?
"Pretty Paper" - Roy Orbison. As a writer, that kind of makes sense?

6. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
"Getting in Tune" - The Who. I love that! I just might make that my actual motto.

7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
"Keep the Car Running" - Foo Fighters. Could go either way.

8. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
"Merrily We Roll Along." - Stephen Sondheim. Pretty accurate, really.

9 WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
"Sooner or Later/"I'm Calm/Ah, But Underneath" - Stephen Sondheim. I'm a schizophrenic.

10. WHAT IS 2+2?
"Bartender" -Dave Matthews Band. ?

11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
"Ooh Child" - Jeanine Tesori. Now I'm a stereotypical black woman on a bad sitcom.

12. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
"Road to Chicago" - Thomas Newman. ?

13. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
"I Want to Break Free." - Queen - Nice!

14. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
"Love Is Sweeping the Country" - Ella Fitzgerald. Hm.

15. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
"Beautiful" - Mandy Patinkin. Come on!

16. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
"Golden Slumbers" - The Beatles. I guess they think I'm lazy?

17. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
"Beyond the Horizon" - Bob Dylan. That could actually work very well as a wedding song. Better as a 50th anniversary song, but still.

18. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
"With this Love" - Peter Gabriel. This track from his score for The Last Temptation of Christ could actually work.

19. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
"Imaginary Love" - Rufus Wainwright. Now I'm really creepy.

20. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
"I Had Myself a True Love" - Barbara Cook. Sad.

21. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
"Love Rears Its Ugly Head" - Living Colour. Apropos of nothing, but that is one of my favorite song titles.

22. WHAT SHOULD YOU POST THIS AS?
"Pug" - Smashing Pumpkins. Hee.

Until Whenever

2 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...

I thought you should call it Pug.
Anyway, thanks for the stealable idea for tomorrow's post, most likely.

Tosy And Cosh said...

Good point - fixed it.