The Refuge of the Uninspired
A meme! Courtesy of Jaquandor, who tagged me but good.
INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.
1. The Urban Recluse
2. No Smoking in the Skull Cave
3. Electronic Cerebrectomy
4. Byzantium's Shores
5. Tosy and Cosh
Next, select five people to tag.
Anyone I would tag has already done it, I think. But for giggles:
1. What's Alan Watching
2. Swimming in Champagne
3. South Dakota Dark
4. Ramblin' With Roger
5. LeftyBrown's Corner
And, after what felt like unduly preliminaries, the questions:
What were you doing ten years ago?
Dealing with very early wedding planning stuff, as a newly engaged man.
What were you doing one year ago?
Looking forward to what would turn out to be a wonderful vacation to the White Mountains in New Hampshire.
Five snacks you enjoy.
1. Good, warm, soft oatmeal raisin cookies
2. Frozen Charleston Chews
3. A bowl of fresh blueberries with a healthy dollop of Reddi-Whip on top
4. A thick and frosty coffee shake
5. Good, fresh pita and hummus
Five songs to which you know all the lyrics.
1. "Where the Streets Have No Name"
2. "Being Alive"
3. "Loving You"
5. "Something Good"
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire.
1. Write more.
2. Travel (a lot more)
3. See more theater
4. Take the kids more places
5. buy more toys
Five bad habits.
1. Biting my nails.
3. General messiness
4. Rushing through tasks
5. A certain solipsism
Five things you like doing.
1. Swimming in the cool, clear creeks in New Hampshire
2. Going out for ice cream. So much better than eating it at home, no?
3. Going to the library/taking the kids to the library
4. Playing basketball (note to self: get in shape!)
5. Going out to a nice dinner
Five things you would never wear again.
Skipping. I really can't think of things I had to wear that I couldn't/wouldn't wear again.