Might as well answer this quiz, as taken from Byzantium's Shores.
Have you ever . . .
1. Smoked cigarettes - Not a one.
2. Smoked a cigar - Or a one of these, either.
3. Broken a CD - Um, sure. Plenty.
4. Crashed a friend's car - A friend's? No. Mine? Several.
5. Stolen a car Â - Nope.
6. Been in love - Only once. Still am, in fact.
7. Been dumped - Yep. By the same female referenced above, in point of fact. A feyearsls later we rectified the situation.
8. Shoplifted - Not that I can recall.
9. Been fired - Can't say that I have. (Cue frantic knocking of wood).
10. Been in a fist fight - Eight grade. A classmate thought I had taken his hackysack after a lunchtime session. In the locker room after lunch, as we were changing for gym, he pushed me, demanding his hackysack. I sprung up and pushed him back. Fists were raised. Nervous and unsure of what to do in a fight, I began to loudly sing the theme to Rocky. I lost.
11. Snuck out of your house - Nope. 'Rents were pretty easygoing and I was a pretty easygoing kid, so that wasn't really an issue.
12. Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back - Of course. Starting in sixth grade.
13. Been arrested - Just the odd traffic ticket.
14. Made out with a stranger - Nope.
15. Gone on a blind date - Yes, kind of. Went to a college dance with a girl who was reputed to "like me" whom I didn't know. Didn't go well.
16. Lied to a friend - Of course.
17. Had a crush on a teacher - No big ones, but plenty of idle ones.
18. Skipped school - Not a once. I was an obedient little geek.
19. Slept with a co-worker - No.
20. Seen someone die - No. Be nice to keep that streak going for a good, long time, no?
21. Been on a plane - Several times, but not frequent-flyer level. Back to NY from London was the longest. That was an uncomfortable flight.
22. Thrown up in a bar - No. Oddly enough, I hung out in a bar a lot as a kid (8-12 years old), when my Dad owned one. As an adult I have hardly ever stepped into one, teetotaler that I am.
23. Taken painkillers - Mild stuff after a knee scope.
24. Love someone or miss someone right now - I miss my two girls every day I'm not with them.
25. Laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by - Has anyone not?
26. Made a snow angel - Ditto.
27. Played dress up - Apart from acting in plays, no.
28. Cheated while playing a game - I'm sure.
29. Been lonely - Is there a human being on this planet who hasn't been lonely?!?!
30. Fallen asleep at work/school - No.
31. Used a fake id - Teetotalers find much less need for such a beast.
32. Felt an earthquake - No.
33. Touched a snake - Yes.
34. Ran a red light - Left on a red once. Ticket.
35. Been suspended from school - No.
36. Had detention - No.
37. Been in a car accident - Several.
38. Hated the way you look - Often.
39. Witnessed a crime - Some fistfights. That's technically a crime, yes?
.40. Pole danced -Hee, hee. No.
41. Been lost - Yes.
42. Been to the opposite side of the country - Nope. An East Coaster, I've only been as far as New Orleans.
43. Felt like dying - Not literally. But close.
44. Cried yourself to sleep - Yes.
45. Played cops and robbers - Or some variation thereof.
46. Sang karaoke - Only once. And badly. But I've sung on stage many a time. Odd that.
47. Done something you told yourself you wouldn't - ?
48. Laughed till some kind of beverage came out of your nose - A few times. Not a pleasant feeling.
49. Caught a snowflake on your tongue - Yes.
50. Kissed in the rain - Yes. Very nice.
51. Sing in the shower - Not recently, but yes.
52. Made love in a park - No, alas.
53. Had a dream that you married someone - No.
54. Glued your hand to something - No.
55. Got your tongue stuck to a flag pole - No.
56. Worn the opposite sex's clothes - No.
57. Had an orgasm - Yes. Yes.
58. Sat on a roof top - Yes. I sit on my rooftop every X-Mas to hang the lights. Feels much sturdier than the ladder.
59. Didn't take a shower for a week - Not quite a week, I don't think.
60. Ever too scared to watch scary movies alone - No.
61. Played chicken - No.
62. Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on - No.
63. Been told you're hot by a complete stranger - No. Not once. Imagine it!
64. Broken a bone - Hairline fracture of the nose. See #10.
65. Been easily amused - Every day.
66. Laugh so hard you cry - No - that particular phenomenon doesn't seem to affect me.
67. Mooned/flashed someone - No.
68. Cheated on a test - I don't think so.
69. Forgotten someone's name - All the time. People at work, extended family members of the wife, long-ago classmates.
70. Slept naked - Sure.
71. Gone skinny dipping in a pool- No, alas.
Been kicked out of your house - No.
73. Blacked out from drinking - No. Teetotaler, remember?
74. Played a prank on someone - Small stuff.
75. Gone to a late night movie - Yes, but not post-midnight.
76. Made love to anything not human - Ew. Just ew.
77. Failed a class - Calculus Four and a Chemistry class - Molecular Binding maybe?
78. Choked on something you're not supposed to eat - No.
79. Played an instrument for more than 10 hours - No.
80. Cheated on a significant gf/bf - Not even on an isignificant one.
81. Ate a whole package of Oreos - Not a whole package, but certainly far too many to be seemly.
82. Thrown strange objects - By some perspectives, a discus could be considered a strange object.
83. Felt like killing someone - Yes, but never enough to, say, have to check myself to prevent the impulse from becoming real.
84. Thought about running away - No.
85. Ran away - See above.
86. Did drugs - No.
87. Had detention and not attend it - No.
88. Yelled at parents - Plenty 'o times.
89. Made parent cry - Plenty o' times.
90. Cried over someone - And the hat trick.
91. Owned more than 5 puppies - No.
92. Dated someone more than once - Yes. See numbers six and seven.
93. Have a dog - A few as a kid.
94. Have a cat - Technically, they were my sisters.'
95. Own an instrument - A digital piano and a guitar.
96. Been in a band - No. Choirs, no bands.
97. Had more than 25 sodas in one day - I hope not.
98. Made out with a member of the same sex - Nope.
99. Shot a gun - No.
100. Been online for more than 5 hours straight - All the time, at work.