Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Just Wrong

Can anyone tell me why this whole Imus thing is getting swept under the rug? I mean, it's as if the news outlets are deliberately trying to ignore it. It make me sick to my stomach. I mean this should be much bigger news than it is. I really can't fathom it. My office, if you can believe it, is still open today. As if I can be expected to work in such a time of crisis. It's unbelievable. I just wish more people were talking about it, that more stories were being written about it, that TV news was devoting more air time to it. You know? Why hasn't the President weighed in? What's wrong with him? And the worst part? That Imus himself is still out there. Walking around. A free man. And not in jail for life. Or worse. The sheer lack of attention this thing is getting is just a disgusting state of affairs, and sad, sad commentary on our priorities..

Until Whenever

2 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...

I don't think so. ABC News had a story about it on the evening news Tuesday through Friday. Every time I went to Google, the news segment highlighted him.

I'll tell you a story that I think is getting relatively short shrift and that's Wolfy and the raise he got his girlfriend at the world Bank. 15-20 seconds at most.

Tosy And Cosh said...

Just in case it's not clear, this post was intended as sarcasm. Perhaps not sarcasm of the highest order, but sarcasm nonetheless.