Monday, June 27, 2005

Movie Meme

Stealing from Lynn over at Reflections in D Minor:

1. What is your favorite action movie?

Raiders of the Lost Ark. The template they haven't quite beat yet. That truck chase still stands up as the best piece of action choreography I've ever seen.

2. What is the worst movie you've ever seen?

Some TV Christmas movie with Kirk Cameron protecting his mentally disabled sister I saw one year late at night. No idea what it was called.

3. Do you prefer comedy or drama?

Overall drama, but I far prefer fair or mediocre comedy to fair or mediocre drama. A bad comedy will sometimes still be good for a laugh, whereas a bad drama is usually good for nothing.

4. Recommend a good tear jerker:

I don't typically cry at movies that are normally seen as "tear jerkers," but rather at movies that people tend not to see as "sad." I've seen Monsters Inc. several times, and the business with the little girl at the end gets me every damn time.

5. What movie are you looking forward to seeing soon?

Batman Begins. My already-shaky geek credentials are on thin ice. And I've only seen Revenge of the Sith once!

Until Whenever

No comments: