Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I Hope Shatner Signs Up

From moviepoopshoot.com, I learn that NBC is planning a reality series, possibly to air later this summer, entitled I'm a Celebrity But I Wan't to Be a Pop Star! The surprise success of ABC's Dancing with the Stars has apparently been inspiring. But what I want to know is how they will determine what marks the line between a celebrity and pop star. I mean, clearly Madonna, for example, would be exempt, even though she has done a load of acting. But what I immediately thought off was the slew of actors who have musical theater backgrounds. I mean, most Law & Order fans probably don't know that Jesse L. Martin, who plays Detective Green, was in the original cast of Rent. Would Martin, were he so inclined, be eligible to compete?

Yes. These are the questions that haunt me.

Until Whenever

No comments: