It occurs to me that watching TV this summer has raised many questions for me. Maybe you can give me some answers! So:
- How many witness protection charges would a Federal Marshall in Albuquerque realistically have? If In Plain Sight keeps up the pace of a new witness every episode, how quickly will it become (or has it already) unrealistic for her to have so many witnesses to keep track of?
- How much of David Hasselhoff's cheesy cheerleading on America's Got Talent is real and how much manufactured for the cameras?
- Was the 15-month jump on Mad Men necessary? It really seemed like the TV-standard three months had passed between seasons, not a year-plus.
- Given the insane amount of coverage and marketing in play, how is it at all possible that NBC will make money on the Olympics? Where does all the money for the Olympics themselves come from? Are judges paid? Others who work events?
- Is there really a reality competition show about dogs, or did I hallucinate that?