Monday, July 17, 2006

A Toe in the Water

As the blogroll to your right attests to, I don't read any political blogs. Now, I'm not an apolitical person, but to be sure I don't invest a lot of my reading and thinking time to politics. I read the paper, but hardly read every political or hard news article every day (in fact I rarely read any such article in its entirety). I also read Newsweek cover to cover every week to get a good summary kind of view of the big stories going around, and The Atlantic cover to cover every month (or, now, ten times a year) to get some more detailed looks into specific issues and topics. But that's pretty much about it.

I'd like to start reading political blogs, but in the interest of my time and sanity I want to read two: One reasoned, non-blindly partisan, well-written, informative, and clear blog that comes from the Left (even if it will sometimes agree with the Right), and one reasoned, non-blindly partisan, well-written, informative, and clear blog that comes from the Right (even if it will sometimes agree with the Left).

So, the question is, which two should they be?

Anyone?

Until Whenever

No comments: