Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The Source of My Cellphone Ringtone


Hallelujah!!!

I've been pining for this since pretty much the first episode in September of 2004. I've waxed rhapsodic about the scoring for this series before, so I won't sing Giacchino's praises again, but this just shot to the tippy-top of my "must get these albums ASAP" list. Now the hard question - do I get me to iTunes post-haste, or wait until I can get to a record store so that I have the liner notes and such? Much depends on what said liner notes, should they exist at all, contain. Research must be done.

Until Whenever

2 comments:

Vance said...

funny, when I first watched The Incredibles, I noted how amazing the score was. Then I noticed it was also Michael Giacchino's score! The man is brilliant and was robbed of an Oscar last year, and deserves whatever television version there is for the amazing Lost score.

Tosy And Cosh said...

I'm pretty sure he won the Emmy last year for Dramatic Series Scoring. So he's got that going for him . . .